Saskatoon Ball Hockey Tournament
April 25, 2016
We are excited to present The Meadows Ball Hockey Tournament on Saturday, May 28th, 2016 and we’d love for you to join us!
This FREE, fun-filled event will give children the opportunity to enjoy an action-packed day including the opportunity to meet local celebrities such as: The Saskatoon Fire Department, The Saskatoon Police, members of The Saskatoon Blades and University of Saskatchewan Huskies.
Where: 600 Block of Meadows Boulevard in The Meadows
When: Saturday, May 28th, 2016 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Who: Novice Division Tournament (Age 7 & 8) and Atom Division Tournament (Age 9 & 10)
HOW TO ENTER THE MEADOWS BALL HOCKEY TOURNAMENT:
You can enter your team of 7 players OR enter as an individual and we will be happy to assign you to a team. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit the following information no later than 6pm on Saturday, May 14th.
Name of Player(s):
Number of Players on Team:
Team Name (if applicable):
You will be contacted by the Tournament organizer, Bob Fawcett, by Friday, May 20th with final details.
FORMAT OF THE MEADOWS BALL HOCKEY TOURNAMENT:
- 24-minute games NON-STOP ACTION (change on the fly)
- 7 players per team (1 goalie, 2 lines of 3 players)
- Top 2 teams in each pool advance to playoff
FOOD AND ACTIVITIES:
- Appearances by: Current Professional Hockey Players (To be announced), Saskatoon Fire Department, Saskatoon Police Services, Saskatoon Blades, U of S Huskies
- Autograph session with the Saskatoon Blades
- Gifts for all participants in the tournament
- Awards for top two teams in each age group
- Barbeque hot dogs and hamburgers with proceeds going to The Saskatoon Crisis Nursery
- Free popcorn, cotton candy and snowcones
We hope to see you there!