Home Safe Home
April 14, 2020
We are offering a brand new package to help new homeowners alleviate some of the expenses of a buying a new house during these unprecedented times.
The uncertainty surrounding Covid-19 makes buying a new home seem risky at this moment. However, interest rates have dropped so a new home may make sense right now for you.
How We Would Like To Help
Our promotional package applies to new purchasers of our move-in ready homes and soon-to-be-completed new home models prior to June 30, 2020.
New purchasers will receive the following three offers below, plus a choice between 2 further options below:
A. Free Utilities for 6-Months
When you purchase a new Arbutus home, we will cover your home’s Water, Gas and Electricity for the first 6 months. You won’t need to set up your accounts until 6 months after your move-in date.
B. Free Washer and Dryer
To keep you clean and healthy, we will include a washer and dryer for your new home.
C. Deposit Deferral
We understand that finances may have changed during this time. So you can choose to delay your deposit until 14-days prior to possession. This would apply to spec homes within a 90-day possession. We do ask that any extras or changes would need to be paid for prior to installation in the house.
D. Plus the Choice of 1 of the 2 Options below:
1) Entertainment Option
- Free 12-month Shaw Cable and Internet*
- $500 Visions Electronics Gift Card – $500
- $100 Netflix Gift Card
- Sonos ONE Smart Audio with built-in Alexa
- EcoBee Temperature Control
2) Security and Decor Option
- Free 12-month Liberty Smart Security and Installation*
- $500 Urban Barn or Palliser Gift Card
- $200 Marshalls / Homesense / Winners Gift Card
- Ecobee Temperature Control
- An hour of in-home design consultation with our Arbutus designer
* Contingent on the homeowner subscribing to the 24-month Shaw or 36-month Liberty promotional program.
Please feel free to contact us anytime for a phone or video call. We have private appointments, virtual tours and self-guided tours to make you feel safe during your home search.
We hope that this will help you during these times!